Accesibility Statement for Carvix
Carvix is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Carvix takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Carvix:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Carvix is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Carvix. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Carvix:
- Phone: (210) 866-1500
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor 8762 TEXAS 151 ACCESS RD, San Antonio, TX 78245
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.